Sunday, January 4, 2015

Vacay

     I'm in Punta Cana so my blog automatically comes up in Espanol. Luckily I know a little bit so I can navigate my way around. We took a red-eye, so after checking out the beach and the resort (and the bar) and an informal dinner, we're calling it a night. My husband has flu-like symptoms so we're keeping our fingers crossed that he'll feel better soon. The weather is glorious and the beach divine. Here it is


There was a full moon and I just wanted to jump right in the water. For those of you wondering: don't you live at the beach? Well yes, but it's not the tropics, and this is. Everyone is very nice and culturally it's like being back in NY, although the English spoken is spotty at best. Let's see how well I can butcher the Spanish language. No knitting today but I can see getting a few lace repeats done under those cabanas mañana.



No comments:

Post a Comment